Voting

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I am married to NASA's secret Weapon!!!

Happy Halloween!!!!!

John's NasaMobile! Paid for by YOU..."the people"!

He came complete with calculator so that at any given moment
he could calculate his complex derivative's!!!!

Stopped to pose at a scary church downtown!
Always ready to pose! ;)

Driving in terrible 12:30AM traffic!!!
Josh, me and "NASA's secret weapon"!!!

Can you say FABULOUS?!?!?

Um....ya, don't really know what to say about this one other than I have never been more attracted to him in my life!!!!!!!

John's XJF296 Rocket Ship Flyer!!!

The ONE picture I told John to try to act normal in!

At the Halloween party. Alexis has a spider crawling out
from behind her head!!!
We had fun on Halloween with Alexis and Josh! I was a 1950's Hop girl, Alexis was an Eskimo, Josh was a character from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and John....well, I am proud to say he was a DORK!!!!! And a VERY good one at that!!! He didn't break character all night!!! Let's just say people couldn't stop looking at him while wondering, "maybe that guy IS really a dork?!?" Yes, he was that good!!!! He asked me if I had a pencil sharpener? I said, "why?" and he said, "so
I can get your number?" LOL!

3 comments:

Facts from the Flatlands said...

John......I'm not sure that you shouldn't be looking for an acting career too!!

You both look great and it looks like you had lots of fun!
Love you......Danina

The Wrights said...

Oh my goodness! That is frightful how John really looks the part!

Katy - You look like a girl I would have driven to the diner to see! : )

Looks like fun!

The Sodas said...

What fun you had and I agree John looks and apparently acted the party well! You should be oh so proud! I wish you and Kacey could have celebrated the evening together in your similar attire. Glad you had a fun evening.