Chef Terri and John
At Jeff's arpartment
Jeff's apartment complex was having a grand opening so Lex, Josh, John and I went downtown for it. You could go in all the different layouts of apartments and they had live music. We got hungry so we decided to go to Chef Terri's new Indian resteraunt called the Clay Pit. I have never eaten Indian food so it was interesting but good. I was asked to try an indian flavored muscle so I had myself a tiny bite. The pictures I think say it all! I was feeling rather unsure!
I hope everyone is doing great. I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would share a little experience with you!
2 comments:
Looks like fun except the "Mussel"! Yuck...I don't like those either! : )
Thanks for the new post.. it was fun to see the pictures or your night out! You are a lot braver than I! I would never have even tried the mussel... did you like it??
Post a Comment