
This boy loves his mom and is VERY proud of her!

YOU made this day extra special! This picture is priceless!
We celebrate your mom for having you! :)
What a beautiful bunch of kids!

I am glad he finally got his teeth fixed!!
He loves his Mama!!!!
WE miss you!
"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love."
On October 31st we celebrated John's Mom! We wished we could have been in Gig Harbor for her birthday, we know one of these days it WILL happen!!! We hope you had a special day! We were thinking about you! I am so happy YOU were born so that you could give me an amazing husband AND I could have a great mother-in-law! Thanks for being a great Mom! I know that when I first met John there was one thing that I knew for sure, he loved his Mom! I am not joking either! He talked about you a lot! One of the first things I knew about him was that he respected his Mom and all she had done for him!
On October 31st we celebrated John's Mom! We wished we could have been in Gig Harbor for her birthday, we know one of these days it WILL happen!!! We hope you had a special day! We were thinking about you! I am so happy YOU were born so that you could give me an amazing husband AND I could have a great mother-in-law! Thanks for being a great Mom! I know that when I first met John there was one thing that I knew for sure, he loved his Mom! I am not joking either! He talked about you a lot! One of the first things I knew about him was that he respected his Mom and all she had done for him!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment