I enjoyed opening my presents!
Yummy! Strawberry Shortcake!
All I really wanted for my Birthday was to spend time with my husband, John, and that is just what I got! We had a really nice day together and it meant the world to me to spend it with him.
4 comments:
Katy - You are a little hottie. Too hot to be a momma! : ) But just right for holleywood! Glad you had a great birthday getaway! Love you!
I like that little red hat that uncle John drew with the little blue dot on top of aunt katy's head. Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu. From Isaiah
Nice Blog Katy! Happy birthday (better late than never)!
Thanks for sharing your fun pictures with us.. it was fun to see where you were. You both look super! And I'm with Isaiah.. I like that little picture John drew for you :)
Post a Comment