Voting

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Delight yourself in the eyes of the Lord and HE will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

My most favorite verse since I was young. I clung to that verse growing up. I now find myself clinging to it again in a new way. Maybe in a more deep and personal way than I ever have. I believe God has known my desires since I was very young and still knows my heart VERY well. I have Faith that I will one day see/have many of my biggest desires in a palpable way. Until then, I will continue to walk by faith.....

4 comments:

The Wrights said...

Katy~ I read something today that had this prayer in it. I thought I'd share it with you now.

“Lord, you know the plans you have for me, plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me a future and a hope. You say that if I come to you and pray, you will listen and you will lead me. So, today I surrender my plans for Your plans. Please guide my decisions and thoughts to match Yours so that I can experience hope and not harm. Even though things aren’t going so great today, I trust the plans You have for me.”

The Wrights said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wrights said...

I forgot to say that the prayer I sent you is based on Jerimiah 29:11.

You hang on to what you know is TRUTH about how God wants you to have your best life and don't let doubt and fear and anxiety creep in. That is only what Satan wants for us and if we allow ourselves to believe his LIES he wins and we have lost precious time and energy and faith.

I know...easier said than done. However, we won't ever be perfect, but if you fail one day, just get up and try again the next.

Praying for you...

The Sodas said...

That verse always reminds me of Mom! Thanks for sharing it and sharing your thoughts... as you know... I pray for you often as you continue to pursue your dreams and what your God has for you as a wife, mom, sister, friend, actress, and Monavie STAR plus...
xoxo