Sweet! I like it. We miss you too! How fun you found a new way to display the photos! Love you lots and hope you are smiling today!
Thanks! I just picked a lot of random ones and just hit post! We all have a lot of memories!
I miss you too Muffy, I miss those memories for sure with the family but look foreward to making many more!! Love You.
Oh, that is so fun to look at all of those pics and have a memory that goes with them! Isn't that the greatest thing about pictures! I know I don't have to tell you that! We miss you too! I'd love to have you give me a pedi. I sure need one! : )
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sweet! I like it. We miss you too! How fun you found a new way to display the photos! Love you lots and hope you are smiling today!
Thanks! I just picked a lot of random ones and just hit post! We all have a lot of memories!
I miss you too Muffy, I miss those memories for sure with the family but look foreward to making many more!! Love You.
Oh, that is so fun to look at all of those pics and have a memory that goes with them! Isn't that the greatest thing about pictures! I know I don't have to tell you that! We miss you too! I'd love to have you give me a pedi. I sure need one! : )
Post a Comment