This is hilarious! You are even holding your head the same way like you planned it! I think these may need to go in your portfolio to show your versatility! City girl....Mountain girl!
Of course you would make sure you are dressed perfectly for the setting around you!!! Always playing the "part"! Just like in the movies you will be in someday!
4 comments:
This is hilarious! You are even holding your head the same way like you planned it! I think these may need to go in your portfolio to show your versatility! City girl....Mountain girl!
Ditto on Kristi's words.. I thought they were adorable! They need to go in something - maybe you could make a hotdog commercial!
Of course you would make sure you are dressed perfectly for the setting around you!!! Always playing the "part"! Just like in the movies you will be in someday!
I guess there is no doubt on how I eat a hot dog!!!
Post a Comment