Voting

Monday, February 9, 2009

Amy and I....plus some....

I realized that I didn't have a good picture of Amy and I in my Family Photos! So now she is Extra special because she get's her own post! We have had some good times together!! Oh, and Kristi, she actually got a pedicure from me! You know why I started REALLY looking at my Family photos? Because you said you wanted me to give you a pedi and it really confused me! So I was like "I bet I posted the picture of me giving Amy a pedicure"! But I didn't....I guess you just you just know I give good ones?!?! ;) You always keep me on my toes.....

First Photo: Amy and I in Fredericksberg. Second Photo: Amy get's a pedi. Third Photo: Us at Christmas.
Amy and I Kayaking on Town Lake! Josh and I at Pensacola Beach! Us girls at the dinner.

Oh how cute the five of us are!!! I am so proud! I love my siblings!! They make me so happy!
Amy, Mom and I at the top of the ship! Dad and Josh out to eat! Nina, Amy and Kristi making a fashion statement! No, it wasn't actually raining or cold....they just thought they looked good! I didn't have the heart to tell them.....
My family.....the "originals"! Love you all!

2 comments:

The Sodas said...

Thanks Katy for giving me a special post! We have had some fun over the years and I look forward to making many more new memories. I called Breck's toes tiggers the other day and he busted up laughing and I said that's What Aunt Katy' calls her toes and he thought that was even funnier!

Facts from the Flatlands said...

Thanks for taking us down memory lane with your family photos. We were making a fashion statement.......even if it wasn't a good one!! You are always the fashion monitor!!