I loved every last one of those pictures.. what a fun boy!! and I love John's play yard... after you use pillows to protect them - they get big enough to make trails out of every pillow and cushion in your house and jump from one to the next!! The joys of childhood.. many days I'd like them back!
Oh my goodness..........he is such a busy guy! Just wait until he can put all that energy to good use with sports and school and work someday!! Reminds me of one of my fovorite pictures of Taylor all the way back in our kitchen cabinets "after he had removed all the bowls and such.... I would like to keep up with him for a day or two!! ha
Oh my word! I just need to see him doing all those busy things. Your pics captured that stage of life so well! Love that he wants to explore so badly! CUTIE!!!
From Alyssa....Thank you for showing us Jackson. I love him very much. He loves me back. Please give me hugs and kisses next time I see you. I love you very much. Next summer can I come to your house? Yes! Please take care of Jackson. Don't let him get hurt, I want to play with him. I want to feed him too. He's very cute. And Thank you for showing us pictures. The end.
4 comments:
I loved every last one of those pictures.. what a fun boy!! and I love John's play yard... after you use pillows to protect them - they get big enough to make trails out of every pillow and cushion in your house and jump from one to the next!! The joys of childhood.. many days I'd like them back!
Oh my goodness..........he is such a busy guy! Just wait until he can put all that energy to good use with sports and school and work someday!!
Reminds me of one of my fovorite pictures of Taylor all the way back in our kitchen cabinets "after he had removed all the bowls and such....
I would like to keep up with him for a day or two!! ha
Oh my word! I just need to see him doing all those busy things. Your pics captured that stage of life so well! Love that he wants to explore so badly! CUTIE!!!
From Alyssa....Thank you for showing us Jackson. I love him very much. He loves me back. Please give me hugs and kisses next time I see you. I love you very much. Next summer can I come to your house? Yes! Please take care of Jackson. Don't let him get hurt, I want to play with him. I want to feed him too. He's very cute. And Thank you for showing us pictures. The end.
Post a Comment