Voting

Friday, August 20, 2010

John Waller "While I'm Waiting" feat. scenes from FIREPROOF

3 comments:

Texan Preston's! said...

Just feeling like sharing what I feel is my anthem right now!! :) John Waller said he had to wait on his dream to be a singer and when God would open that door for him and that waiting is not easy. Waiting to see what door is opened for John, Jackson and I...

The Sodas said...

Hi Girl... I love EVERY Song that John Waller sings but this one is my all time favorite. Praying with you and waiting alongside you! God's purposes are always fulfilled and always right on time and in our waiting our hearts are molded to be a little more like the person God has created us to be.

The Wrights said...

Katy - Love this song and this movie. Funny how we are always waiting on God. For BIG things like you guys are dealing with now, and for small things too. Praying for you guys as you WAIT! Love ya.