You're the end of the rainbow, my pot of gold, You're daddy's little girl to have and hold. A precious gem is what you are, A ray of hope, a shining star. You're as bright as the sunshine Morning's first light You warm my day, you brighten my night You're sugar you're spice, you're everything nice, And you're daddy's little girl.


One of my favorite days with my Dad was the day I picked out my wedding dress with him and my Mom. When I put this dress on, I turned to look at them and my dad had tears in his eyes. That was when I KNEW it was the right dress for me. I loved it too and I loved that my parents were there to share that special moment with me. Dad, you have been my rock and the solid foundations for our family. Thanks for always taking care of me, being strong when you needed to and tender at the same time. I can always look into your eyes and see the love you have for me and I love you just as much back. :) Thanks for always being there! I love you.

3 comments:
Okay your post to dad made me cry and I'm at work :) must stop that or my clients might think they need to counsel me HA!
Opps! Didn't mean to make you cry!! he's a great man though! :)
Made me cry too! And laugh! You say that is a good party, a good card, a good movie. So I guess its a good blog post too! Love ya daddy!
Post a Comment