Voting

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We're sitting together
My big cousin and me
She tells me stories
As I sit on her knee
I tell her things, too
In my own special way
And she understands
All the words I can't say
I'm happy as can be
As I'm up on her knee
Just sitting together
My big cousin and me
Jackson sure loves his Aunt Amy! She is very sweet to him!
After church out front of our house!
At Opal Divines! Sitting out on the patio! It was great weather!

Cutest picture ever!! Kacey being an awesome big cousin and sliding with Jackson!
At the park flying John's (er excuse me Jackson's) airplane kite!!

Jackson looking like he belongs in this chair at Buy Buy Baby!!!
Aunt Jenny got Jackson this "Daddy's Caddy" onesie! We went out to Daddy's work so we just had to get his picture on the cart!! Too cute!
Kacey was such a good cousin! She fed Jackson a lot! Sweet little moments!
Out to lunch with his cool shades on he got at one of his baby showers! He just left them on too! Never tried to take them off!
What a cute Mommy and Daughter picture!
We went for a walk around Town Lake. Downtown Austin is in the background.
We enjoyed putting our toes in!
"Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends."
Jackson was about as big as Kacey!!!
Kacey and Amy put their prints on the nursery canvas! Kacey was just tickled painting her mommy's hand!!!
Finally Mommy and Daddy put their hand prints on the canvas! We look so serious!!
We were so thankful for Kacey and Amy! They came and really helped out a lot. We enjoyed their company. I worked a lot so I only had a few days with them. When they were leaving I felt like they just got there! I was very grateful to be able to go to work, make extra money, and catch up on hours and be comfortable with who had Jackson. It meant a lot to me that they came to help. It was refreshing and very nice to have them!!! Jackson looked so confused as they drove away. I felt so bad for him. I wanted him to understand! Miss you and love you Kacey and Aunt Amy! Thank so much for coming!

1 comment:

The Sodas said...

We miss you too!! it was a delightful time :) xoxo to all of you!