Voting

Monday, December 28, 2009

SEAWORLD!!

The three of us in the car on the way to a day of fun!!! :)















We had such a good time and Jackson was such a good boy!! We only had to have three outfit changes and John only ran to the car twice!!! HAHA!! It was a bit difficult feeding and changing him because there wasn't a changing table to be found and it's hard to hide!! But it was great and all turned out good. John and I both rode a roller coaster alone which was funny and sad all at the same time!!! We watched Shamu and a Sealion show. The picture with the stroller was at the end of the day and we were laughing at how overloaded our stroller was. We never sent back stuff to the car when he went to get more stuff!! And we were tired!! The picture of me holding him up to that yellow sign is the measuring sign to see if the kids are tall enough to ride the rides!! We thought that was funny!! The Pictures with the animals were people all dressed up! We loved the Shamu Santa! The picture with Jackson and I before the horse one, there were dolphins behind us. Which we fed and touched!! Really neat!

(please note that I cannot comment on each individual picture because I don't know which is which. My pictures are loading as text!! I don't know why and they have been for my most recent posts. I am not sure what to do! Any suggestions/help!?!)

2 comments:

The Sodas said...

Your last picture is classic worn out mommy end of a fun day look :) Glad it was a fun day

The Wrights said...

That picure of you all in your santa hats in front of that big Christmas tree is wonderful! I used to have a book where I posted just one picture of Christmas to remind me where we were for that year, etc and I think this one is the right one for you guys! : )