Voting

Monday, December 28, 2009

A little Jackson...













Yes, I like to pose my baby!! I can't wait until he is big enough that he can sit up! then we will move on to him sitting in things like pots in the flower bed, etc!! He's going to love me!!

4 comments:

The Sodas said...

I love the picture of him under the tree... He is your best gift ever!

Texan Preston's! said...

Maybe I shouldn't have done the ornament one! People seem to be bothered by that! ha! John was changing his diaper and so I just did a quick pic like that! I thought it was funny!!

The Wrights said...

He loves you already! That pic of him laying on a present in his full on santa suit is great! Too cute for his own britches!

The ornament....questionable but funny!

Joshua said...

Great Pictures, such a cute kid Jackson is. I'm with Kristi on the Ornament?? Where did that come from?? I was showing your blog to Isaiah and Alyssa and they both were like what is that? then started laughing...