What cute pictures with Jacksaon and I am hooting at you holding your tree on - that is a classic - it needs to be on the front of a christmas card!! Love it! You are one strong lady!!
It does need to be on a Christmas card Katy! Submit it to Hallmark!!! That pic of you holding Jackson so close is precious. Glad you had a happy Christmas! I'll try to get pics up soon!
2 comments:
What cute pictures with Jacksaon and I am hooting at you holding your tree on - that is a classic - it needs to be on the front of a christmas card!! Love it! You are one strong lady!!
It does need to be on a Christmas card Katy! Submit it to Hallmark!!! That pic of you holding Jackson so close is precious. Glad you had a happy Christmas! I'll try to get pics up soon!
Post a Comment