Voting

Saturday, October 24, 2009

The last week....

This was a post that I never got done...so instead of finishing it I will just post it and move on. It's pictures from the week before Jackson was born!!




John has put together a lot of things! Soon it will be toys for Junior! It will never stop! He put together the glider that mom and dad got for us and then the swing is from our friend Nicole. She passed it down to us from her 7 month old son.














3 comments:

The Sodas said...

I love all those pictures thanks for posting even though you thought it was an unfinished post!

Texan Preston's! said...

Those walking pics at the end was Friday before he was born! You had told me to go for a walk and so we did even though it was uncomfortable!! haha!! And we always went to Panera Bread after our apts and then to Coscto because I loved orange juice and so we bought it in bulk and sometimes I would drink all four in a week!! The doc pics are at our last doc apt thurs before he was born. It feels like a long time ago that I was that big yet it feels like yesterday too!

The Wrights said...

Yippee! Katy is back to blogging and we need to see pics of you guys and Jackson so we can keep up with this first year while he changes SO MUCH! It was fun to see the pics and know we'd been there in person to see all that "stuff" being put together and painted, etc.