I was SO SO SO happy to have my Mamma at my baby shower!!! It meant the WORLD to me and I felt so special to have her there and share those precious moments! We smelled the roses together that day!!! Thanks Mom for going thru all you did to be there for me and Baby!! We are playing the "which baby food are you tasting" in this picture! yucky! I feel bad for babies!
I loved this cake and I really will miss eating off of my belly! Really!
Clarissa and Kristy gave me a perfect baby shower! Clarissa is on the left and Kristy is on the right. It was more than I expected and I had the best time! It meant a lot to me all the effort and time they put into the shower. Great Friends!!
Once we got home we spread out all the baby stuff to show John and Dad. It was fun and we got lots of good stuff! :)
2 comments:
Oh, that is so fun! I so wish I could have attended, but I am glad mom was there with you. Mom, your hair looks nice in this pic by the way! And Katy you look like a glowing mama! : )
special moments shared with mom... so glad she could be a part of it. I can't wait to see posts of the baby -- that day is coming OH SO SOON!
Post a Comment