Our name looks really good on there!!! It belongs to us! Our first big purchase together! I meant to put these pics with the other one's below of John and the car!
Love all of your photos! Your new Volvo is sooo Katy Rose and John-John and Blueberry too! Your hospital looks very nice - just wish it were St. Anthony's but then we dont even have a labor and delivery section!
Recently our dept made some major changes and we were given the opportunity to change to a 10-hour shift instead of the traditional 8-hour and we all thot it would be better. We began it yesterday - so we all hope we made the right choice. Also given the opportunity to reduce from 1.0 to .75 employee which is what I did. This means I will have more days off but also means 1/4 of the income is lost - hope our budget and we can tolerate it well....but again and still - thot it would be good to be home more - for everyone's sake! And...try to make up a bit of lost income with H.T.?? Always believed it was and is more important to be available to your family and especially your children regardless of the sacrifice you must make to 'make that happen.' Just got home its after midnight (my shift is 1:00 pm to 11:30 pm and I just completed working five in a row)so I have one day off and am going to go watch a little bit of a movie before bedtime ;) But good to know that should be my last five day shift on the new schedule and only have to work 3 at the most in a row from here on out - thank God! Look foward to hearing from you ALL, Love Maaaaaaaaaa
1 comment:
Hey!
Love all of your photos! Your new Volvo is sooo Katy Rose and John-John and Blueberry too! Your hospital looks very nice - just wish it were St. Anthony's but then we dont even have a labor and delivery section!
Recently our dept made some major changes and we were given the opportunity to change to a 10-hour shift instead of the traditional 8-hour and we all thot it would be better. We began it yesterday - so we all hope we made the right choice. Also given the opportunity to reduce from 1.0 to
.75 employee which is what I did. This means I will have more days off but also means 1/4 of the income is lost - hope our budget and we can tolerate it well....but again and still - thot it would be good to be home more - for everyone's sake! And...try to make up a bit of lost income with H.T.?? Always believed it was and is more important to be available to your family and especially your children regardless of the sacrifice you must make to 'make that happen.' Just got home its after midnight (my shift is 1:00 pm to 11:30 pm and I just completed working five in a row)so I have one day off and am going to go watch a little bit of a movie before bedtime ;) But good to know that should be my last five day shift on the new schedule and only have to work 3 at the most in a row from here on out - thank God! Look foward to hearing from you ALL, Love Maaaaaaaaaa
Post a Comment