
We had two racks full of of clothes, two tables, and a blanket, AND golf stuff that Gregg and John no longer wanted. So this was the view from the garage. Just the beginning...

Me and my Johnny! I wore my shirt that said baby to try to get sympathy buys!!! Hee Hee!

Gregg lives at the same complex so we all had our garage sale together. The money we made was put in our savings for the "baby account". Really it's the "Katy stay home as long as possible with the baby without working" account!!
THEN it POURED on our parade!! We rushed our stuff under the carport...but that wasn't really worth it because we only sold $1 after the move!!! It was fun, interesting, and the flock of people at times was intimidating! Scary! They are ALL coming at us!! In the end it was great. John even went and got us breakfast burritos for a treat.
3 comments:
Oh Garage Sales! Aren't they a lot of work! I hope that you made some decent money before the rain! Cute "Baby" shirt!
Good for you... it's so much work but hopefully you made some good sales! Every little dollar counts.
Well I'm glad it went well untill the rain came, I'm a little late posting but hadn't looked at blogs in awhile. When you get your new station wagon you will have to blog it!!! Love you
Post a Comment