My first Mother's Day!!! I thought that was kinda funny but I guess it was! John got me these flowers and a Happy Mother's Day balloon. The picture doesn't do the flowers justice! They were a lot of them and very pretty. My polka dotted shirt is what I wore to work on Mother's day. It was a gift from Mom, Dad, Josh, and the Kennedy's!!
What do you all think of our creative picture!!! ;) It was sure sweet of John to think of me on Mother's day! It felt kind of weird for people to wish ME a good day!!
4 comments:
John did so good for his first "Mother's day" with you and blueberry! : ) I thought it was wierd when people said happy mother's day to me when I was preganant too, but now that I have my kids I get it. You are doing things to protect that sweet baby already. Watching what you eat and drink and sacrificing the convenience of medicines when you don't feel good. All those things will continue forever as you try to raise a child. It does take sacrifice.
I removed my comment b/c I cannot spell and I couldn't stand it! : )
Cute Heart Picture! Your baby is so loved and you two are doing great to celebrate the pregnancy.
Post a Comment