Voting

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Why are my pants so tight!!!???

Three Month Baby Bump!

This was Two Months...not that much different!

Look and my lovely Husband and his imaginary baby bump! He feels left out! :)

"I want her to know that a cesarean scar or shiny stretch marks will become badges of honor. My daughter's relationship with her husband will change, but not in the way she thinks. I wish she could understand how much more you can love a man who is careful to powder the baby or who never hesitates to play with his child. I think she should know that she will fall in love with him again for reasons she would now find very unromantic. " Part of a poem from a Mom to her daughter.

2 comments:

The Sodas said...

I like your baby bump and Johns lack of one! I am praying that soon the sickness will go away for you. That is so miserable and sucks the fun out of being pregnant.

The Wrights said...

Oh, I love that baby bump so much already. I cannot wait to see him or her and kiss the top of its sweet fuzzy head. Love the poem...made me teary as it is so true.