Voting

Thursday, April 23, 2009

We are having a BABY!!

John and I told his family on March 17, our 3 year and 6 month anniversary!! It was also St. Patty's Day! We made cupcakes with pink frosting and blue sprinkles and put diaper pins in them. We made them hold our their hand and close their eyes. Then we told them all to open them at the same time. They were so surprised! It was a lot of fun! We had to tell Gramma and Chris at a different time and I need to find those pictures.


Bryan sure loved his cupcakes!! He even ate a few from Breakfast! Don't tell!! Hee Hee!!!

This is the same spot that John purposed to me! It's a monumental spot for us!! :) It was really fun to tell everyone with cupcakes!

3 comments:

The Sodas said...

the cupcakes were a cute idea. how fun is that!

Joshua said...

Oh Yeah, that is great news!!!! WoooHOOOO!!!

The Wrights said...

I love that you and John got to take your pregnant picture in the same spot as your engagement picture. Very fun and sentimental. : )