We had a good day together and ended it with dinner with friends. I got John an ice cream cake which apparently he really enjoyed!! He even got it on his hat!! He thanks you all for your cards and gifts!!!
What a big kid John is sticking his face in that cake! Too funny. I can just hear you guys laughing and I can tell you made sure he had a special day. Happy Happy Birthday John Boy!
4 comments:
John reminds me of a one year old eating his first cake... glad it was a great day!
i am sorry that the card did not work!!!!!!!!! LOVE KACEY
i am sorry that the card did not work!!!!!!!!! LOVE KACEY
What a big kid John is sticking his face in that cake! Too funny. I can just hear you guys laughing and I can tell you made sure he had a special day. Happy Happy Birthday John Boy!
Post a Comment