Voting

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Firefly Inn Bed and Breakfast!

We stayed at the Firefly for our Anniversary! Here are some pictures to show you how cute it was! It was located in Lake Canyon, TX right outside of Gruene.
I surprised John! He didn't know where we were going! It was fun!





We had our own private porch. We sat out there and drank coffee and visited! I loved it!
Time to wake up for a yummy breakfast!! Very Pampered!! :) I like that!


Yes, this is dessert!!! We got peach cobbler and ice cream after breakfast!! This is my kind of
place!!! Mom....it was not my idea!!! ;)
In our cute little room!
We ate at the Gruene River Grill and it was really good!
Um ya!! Just had to get a picture with this sign since it was the title of my first movie!! :)
Sitting on a swing in the middle of historic Gruene. Having a little shopping break!
We had the best time! We really needed this break from reality! It was very special and we both really had a good time. Neither of us wanted to go back home!








2 comments:

The Wrights said...

How fun for you guys to get away! I know you both needed it. Glad to see your pics. I want to go there now! : )

Joshua said...

Muffy it looks like a pretty cool place you stayed at. I'm Glad you and John could both get away from the daily routine for a little while. Love you