The first time I pulled myself up!!!
This is cozy with all this laundry I just dumped on
my head! :)
Mommy puts two laundry baskets in front of the TV to keep me away! Otherwise she has to move me from it a thousand times a day!
One of my favorite toys are door stoppers!
I just love that I can crawl and pull myself up on things! It's so fun! I like to play with mommy and daddy! I crawl as fast as I can and they chase me! It makes me laugh really hard!!
3 comments:
Well that post didn't work right! The words and pictures changed placement after I posted!
blogging can be quite frustrating at times!!! I loved all the pictures anyways.. thanks for all these great posts so I can see that cute little man and his precious parents!
Silly boy!!!!! Love him! Thanks for the pics!
Post a Comment