Voting

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jackson and all his wonder

I like to get into this diaper basket every day about 10 times!!!!! Mommy puts it back in and I take it back out...again...and again! I love it!
So happy I have learned to crawl! Sunday (Father's Day) was the day I have crawled the most. I finally figured out how to bring my left knee/leg around without falling onto my belly!!! Now I am a pro at sitting up and crawling! (....well, almost!)
I'm one happy boy!!!

I have a new bath seat someone let Mommy borrow. We can't decide what we think!
Mommy grabbed her camera fast because this "snuggling" never happens! I start to snuggle, realize what I am doing and that it may mean SLEEP, and then I have to MOVE!

Mommy was sitting on the couch, I was playing on my mat, then Mommy couldn't see me! She heard some little whimpers and there I was stuck under the coffee table! She's not sure how I backed into there!
I love my books! I can't wait to get the book my Aunt Jenny wrote!
I love to eat my leapfrog worm! He's one of my favorite toys!
Daddy thought it would be funny to part my hair straight down the middle...not sure what I think about it!

2 comments:

The Sodas said...

Those are fun pictures.. too funny he backed himself under the coffee table. You'll need to bring him knee pads or pants to be crawling around on the rock floors in Breck. I'll bring my gate and maybe we can gate him in a room with a rug ;)

The Wrights said...

Oh, my word I love that commentary! I'm not sure what I think about his hair parted down the middle either or about the chair in the tub, but I love that he is eating his "worm"! Its a catepillar silly mommy!