Voting

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Danina and Elise come to visit!!!

Such a cute picture with Aunt Nina!Doing our "hands painting" for Jacksons nursery! The paint was very cold! We always seem to do it last minute the night/day that people leave! When will we ever learn!!


Sweet Kisses!

This is us at our regular PF Changs outing!! We all work Black and White! All four of us! We were getting ready to leave and we all kinda got a laugh out of it! We all came out wearing the same colors!!A quick picture before leaving! Tummy's all full! :)
The Preston family!! :)

Jackson LOVED Elise!!! She took the BEST care of him and really was just the sweetest to him. I said she was the best "assistant" there is! She was very helpful and I just loved seeing the two of them together.
Elise loved giving him baths! That was nice for me because it hurts my back!! He loves his baths too so he would have one twice a day if someone wanted to do it!!! She asked the last morning if she could give him a bath so with about 20 minutes to spare before departure he still got his bath and it helped my day out!
Jackson just LOVED his Aunt Nina and Cousin Elise!! He really loved the time he had with them and so did I!!! He got to go shopping with them and ate out with them! He got extra baths from Elise! It was so great to have them here. I was SO sad to see them leave. After I couldn't see them anymore going down the road I found myself sitting in their room crying and crying on their bed. Jackson just let me hold him and cry. Didn't make a move! I think he knew I needed a moment! Ha! I just felt so sad to see them go because it meant so much to me that they came and saw Jackson at this stage. I know it takes a lot out of people and there schedules so it just means SO much when you all come to visit and now help!!! It was very hard to GO to work when I had them here and not request off. I was so grateful to have them here and that I didn't have to worry about him while being at work. I never worried at all! I know he just loved them too so it made it so easy. Thanks Nina and Elise for coming! I don't know if I could ever express how much it meant to me and how helpful you all were. Nina bought us curtains and throw pillows for our living room and kitchen/Dining room and every time I see them I feel like Nina is here. She REALLY helped out our look so I am so grateful. It really made it feel more homey and tied together. I came home and it was the best surprise. I walked in and was like SO HAPPY!! I was like "we have curtains!!!!!!" So surprised!! Thanks to Worley and Taylor for sharing wife/mom/sister for the week. I absolutely loved having them!

1 comment:

Facts from the Flatlands said...

Awwwwww.........Thanks Katy. Those pictures are so fun! We had so much fun being there and being part of your everyday life and want to come back. NOW!!!! Nina