I couldn't stop crying I was so happy! I couldn't believe I actually did it! I gave birth to a baby boy!! That's something you dream about doing and finally it was my reality!
Sweet boy!! 9lbs 21 inches!
Grammy got to the hospital with 5 hours to spare! Phew!!
Proudest moment for the new parents!!
Wasn't expecting all that hair! dark hair too!!
Oh please help this baby to come!
Daddy had been waiting a long time to hold his sons hand!
We were so happy and relieved to see my Mom walk thru the door! She changed her flight the night before and made it just in time. I was so grateful she was there and that she got to be there to help me have my first baby! Very special!!
We never knew how much love our hearts could hold for one person.
John shows me our baby! What a surreal moment! He's actually here!
Just waiting on our baby boy! So excited and well prepared! :)
Mom just arrived and I was SO happy to see her! It meant a lot to me that she rearranged everything to be there for our special day!
How delicious was this popsickle!!! YUM!
John looking thru the baby names book! Trying to make final decisions!! :)
Soon to be a Mommy and Daddy!! Woohoo!
I love epidurals!!
We just got to our room and were getting comfortable! Well, not really! I was still waiting for the epidural! I was so happy at the thought of feeling better that I didn't care a needle was going in my back!!!
I originally made this post back the first of Jan. But never got to finish until now! I was just looking back over 2009 and had to re-look at a very special day!!! I hope you enjoy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment