I know I needed to post these pics in reverse order but
forgot! So this is the grill he bought with some of his birthday
money!!! Very excited to be "allowed" to have a grill now at our
very own place!! He is very happy!!
I made hime a brownie and mint choc. chip ice cream cake
with hot fudge on top!
Finally!!! He got the jersey he has been wanting
for like 3 years!!!!
All his presents and cards...even a present from Junior!
floor because our table is packed up in the garage ready to move!
But I wanted John to see it first thing and it's still dark when
he get's up so it was the best spot. (He had to work.) I made a list
of 30 reasons why I love him...but really there were like 45!
I couldn't stop!
4 comments:
love it! love it! John is a lucky man to have you for his wife, Katy. You and Blueberry have to be the best gift of all!!! That grill looks great- it's going to be a lot of fun getting it fired up and cooking on it. I know John must be so excited. Thanks for sharing the day with us via your blog. Love, Jenn
Katy - You are an awesome wife. You always do such a good job of making holidays and birthdays special for your family. Baby Blueberry Bob is going to love your creativity and effort too! John - You look like you had a great celebration! Welcome to the 30's! : )
Happy Birthday John.... what a great celebration! and Katy the kids and I all want some of that yummy sounding cake and I can't even eat ice cream!! Loved your 30 ways I loved you sign... you make a great wife and soon to be a great mommy!
Oh, my gosh, that cake looks/sounds absolutely nummy! The board with 30-45 reasons has to be the best gift ever. John is soooo blessed to have you! Thanks for making his birthday so special for all of us (since we couldn't be there to celebrate with you).
Post a Comment