Voting

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lubbock in my rear view mirror...

I had a great time in Lubbock seeing Jeff's team play and seeing my family!




Cute little kids!!!



Rising Star in my dust....


Rising Star has a special place in my heart! I am not sure what Indian stopped here and wanted to call it home...but, it WAS home to 835 people. I felt like calling Extreme "Townover" when I drove thru. It was very sad and many of these towns looked just like Rising Star. I saw most run down houses with brand new big trucks in the driveway. I guess all Texas's need a big truck!! Not so much a house. I saw pink porta potties in someone's backyard. Two...a "his" and "hers"! I saw a donkey heard, many goats, and MANY cemeteries along my trek to Lubbock. I counted 7 cemeteries within 30 minutes! I guess, at least, I was entertained by this new drive! Once I got to Lubbock I got to see my family! I was so happy! :) We had really delicious breakfast's together and good conversation. I needed to see them! Thanks for the good time!

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

Pink Portable Potties! Wow! And herds of goats. Wow again! Outside of that entertainment you all look like you had a great time! Love the Texas shirt on you. Nina's hair looks red and shorter??? And where is Taylor all the time? : ) Wish I could have been there. Oh...and nice bootie shot of Jeff!!!