
Happy Birthday Josh!! I am sorry you are sick. :( That makes me sad. I have been thinking about you. I hope you feel better soon!! Love you!!
p.s. i just had to include the picture of me, you, and kristi!!! what are we doing?!? look at our faces!!! LOL!!


2 comments:
Oh my! You guys are so so so cute! I wish I knew that when you were little and I would have just squeezed you and loved on you so much more! : ) That picture of the three of us is crazy! Those PJs are out of control Josh and katy you appear to be driving us somewhere in that yellow toy box! How sad I don't have that anymore. Nina, can you make me a new one in your spare time? Happy Birthday Josh. I hope you are better too!
SO CUTE - I agree w/ Kristi that the two of you were adorable! You still are!
Post a Comment