Jill and I made our own personal cakes for our Hubby's.
It was fun! And I think the enjoyed them!
I am not trying to give you a clue, I promise...just John! ;)
Jills cupcake was filled with loving hearts!
Valentine's Day was more relaxing for us. We decided to go to the Melting Pot on Sunday. We had potatoes, salad, and pot roast for dinner on Valentin's day. We went to a movie earlier that day and had lunch together at Costco! Jill and I put cozy clothes on while we cooked and baked. Everything is more enjoyable when you have "stretchy pants" on! We played Cranium that night. It was a lot of fun. Thank Jill and Mike for coming to visit! It meant a lot to me!
Jill and I REALLY racking our brians to beat John and Mike at Cranium!
It was so fun. I love my best friend! We seem to be two peas in a pod!
2 comments:
What a fun evening...and I like your cute cakes! You make me laugh with your BABIES cake - Cute! I'm so glad you were able to have a friend come to town and have a special time together as couples. I'm sure it brightened up your world for a few days. Love You!
That looks like a great time with your friends and look your hubbies both wear that pattern. What did John call it? Gargile? LOL!
Post a Comment