Voting

Friday, December 12, 2008

Looking back at 2006!!


Dinner Time is always a GOOD time! Yummy!

Navy Peir! Waiting for the "rest of us"!


Arthur and I walking in Chicago! Beautiful!


We will miss you Arthur!


What a crew...unfortunately we were missing Jeff and Josh.


Just someone I look up to a lot! :) My Big Bro!


I had to include this one because it makes me want to wet my pants! Sorry,

I just have to be honest!
Worley makes my heart happy! :)


2 comments:

Amy said...

What a fun Chritmas we had and it makes me sad Arthur won't be with us again... okay and I think Worley makes me smile... great shots of the the "old man"

The Wrights said...

Katy - These pics are so great. It really is amazing how the kids have changed in two years! My little girl is running and twirling and has long long hair. What fun she will be this year!