Voting

Sunday, October 12, 2008

RED RIVER RIVALRY!!!


GO OU!!!

Look at ALL these people! I couldn't believe it!
BOOMER SOONER!!!!!


Down with the Horns!!!!

I think John is confused which way the horns should go!!


Billy and John had a GREAT time in Dallas! When I asked about OU not winning John said that he would trade it for the world! He just had the best time!! He told me about how passionate all the crazy fans are and that I need to experience that too! I am just so happy that they could go do this together! Thanks Billy for inviting John to have this experience with you!!

3 comments:

The Wrights said...

That's awesome! I'm glad they had a good time together. So glad they took some pics! Looks like we would have had a blast too!

The Wrights said...

John, the Oklahoma Sooners are still #1... I had a great time!

Facts from the Flatlands said...

OU will never be number one as long as they are in the big twelve! GO HORNS and be ready for TEXAS TECH! Taylor