Isn't she precious!!!
Look at this Rocky Mountain Climber!! :)
At the Oasis with one of my favorite people!
Kayaking on Town Lake in Austin. What a crew!
Most adorable picture! We ALL had a great time easter egg hunting!
These moments are priceless....never to be forgotten....
Isn't she beautiful!
Kacey darling, I hope you have the BEST birthday ever! I REALLY wish I could help you celebrate. I will be thinking about you and wishing I could give you lots of birthday hugs. You mean so much to me and always brighten my life. I ALWAYS enjoy spending time together and you always make me feel so happy. You are my sunshine! Uncle John and I love you VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to YOU sweet Kacey!!!! :)
3 comments:
Very cute pics and very sweet words Aunt Katy! : )
Thanks Aunt Katy, I love you too. KACEY
Thank you for this sweet post for my sweet girl. She was so happy to get to talk to you last night so thanks for calling her and for being such a great aunt. We love you and I hope your retreat was all you anticipated it to be.
P.s. I got your text this morning - my phone was in the car!
Post a Comment